THE OPPORTUNITY: Board Member (Four Horse Developments LP)
Four Horse Developments LP is currently seeking qualified professionals interested in a challenging and rewarding position as a Member of the Board of Directors of Four Horse Developments LP.
LOCATION: Regina, Saskatchewan
SUBMISSION ACCEPTED UNTIL: May 24, 3019 4:00 pm CST
Four Horse Developments Ltd. is an arms-length corporate entity wholly owned by the members of the Sakimay First Nations. Four Horse has the mandate to develop new and/or existing business opportunities that will create wealth for the FHD
The role of the Board of Directors is to manage the strategic direction of the corporation. The Board will make all key decisions on the direction and future of the organization. The Board of Directors of the Development Corporation will act in the collective interest
of the Sakimay First Nations corporate affairs, and as such will:
- Be responsible for the investigation, development, and management of new business and economic opportunities in order to create wealth for the shareholders in the members of the Sakimay First Nations
- Enable the Articles of Incorporation, Corporate Bylaws, corporate Policies, and other rules and procedures as required for the ethical, efficient and fiscally sound management of the Development Corporation
- Develop a Strategic Plan on an annual basis
- Develop an annual operation plan, in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer of Four Horse Developments Ltd.
- Make investment decisions as per mandate, Strategic Plan and the Long-Term Strategic Investment Plan
We are seeking candidates who are willing to commit to a maximum of three (3) year term. Directors will be required to meet on a quarterly basis and will be compensated for their expenses. Initially, the Board of Directors may be required to meet more often as required by the corporation.
Interested individuals seeking election to the Board shall be required to meet at least ONE of the specific selection criteria below.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Minimum ten years business experience
- Corporate legal experience
- Professional accounting experience
- Investment management experience
- Project planning and project management experience
- Previous Board experience
- Marketing experience
- Business development experience
PLEASE SUBMIT TO:
All interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, short biography, resume and application to:
Four Horse Developments Ltd
PO Box 35004
Regina, Saskatchewan S4X 4C6